Saturday, January 28, 2012

Fog

I have a love/hate relationship with fog. I hate when fog affects my job as a flight attendant. If it is too foggy, at times we cannot take off. On the other hand, as a photographer, I love it! There is something magical and mystical about it.



My friend and I decided to go shooting early in the morning in the foothills.  We were keeping our fingers crossed that the area where we wanted to shoot had fog.  It did!  We hiked down to the river, set up our cameras and started taking pictures.







I loved the way the water was flowing around the rocks and wanted to experiment with getting the "soft" effect combined with the feel of cold environment .  Let me know what you think!


Please be sure to check out more of my photography at www.DigitalWonderlandPhotography.com or "like" my page on Facebook.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics Lisa. I used to love going for walks along the American River when it was foggy and especially when it was cold and the steam would begin to rise off the river as the sun came up. Wish I still lived close by the river.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the images reflect your thought process. You went after something elusive and when you visualize it, it will come.

    Life is full of STUFF we love and hate. It is great you were able to love the fog for the shoot.

    Jim

    ReplyDelete